In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be part of an enthusiastic team that aims to transform their innovation into new business in clinical research informatics. Partner with top players in healthcare and the pharma industry to demonstrate the value of the innovation and to prepare for market introduction.
You are responsible for
• Support the validation of the new proposition in healthcare informatics by contributing to the execution of clinical pilots and the deployment and implementation of the developed technology at clinical sites.
• Contribute to the development of a data management infrastructure enabling standards-based, semantically-rich data storage and exploration and the implementation of a range of clinically-focused applications.
• Build AI modules to support information extraction, classification and transformation of medical datasets. You will focus on applications supporting efficient clinical research execution in the domains of oncology, cardiology and neurology.
• Develop an information extraction toolkit streamlining the Electronic Data Capture pipeline of a large Philips business in a concrete study, enabling them to improve the efficiency of clinical trial execution.
You are a part of
A small multidisciplinary team focused on developing informatics solutions for better clinical research, in a dynamic and creative environment.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Healthy work-life balance.
A salary range of 60k-100k based upon experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A computer science MSC with expertise in professional software development (at least 5 years of professional hands-on work experience)
• Solid background and hands-on working experience in data bases, knowledge modeling, information extraction, data transformation, data analytics and AI
• Hands-on software development experience with Java, Python, Spring
• Dev-ops experience (containers, cloud); CI/CD
• Previous experience in healthcare analytics innovation/research is a plus
• Ability to work in a team in multidisciplinary and international settings.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
• Creative, fast learner, able to adapt quickly to new contexts and go beyond own comfort zone, flexible.
• High English proficiency.
• Good writing and presentation skills.