Company develops and manufactures components and system solutions for the electrical and optical transfer of data and energy. Through connectivity solutions in the three key technologies of radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency, the company serves three markets: communications, transportation and industrial.
As Divisional Account Manager you join the regional and key account management sales teams to develop targeted customers on a global scale.
You are the divisional interface to the customer by providing technically and commercially fitting solutions, managing design-in activities and representing our customer in a professional manner demonstrating the significant benefits of working with the company as a strategic partner. You will plan and lead Product Innovation and Technology seminars.
You are fully aware of the lead customers and projects as well as the main product and service requirements for today and tomorrow and you will identify new opportunities within target customer base and will provide regular communications of market dynamics, opportunities and challenges.
You will be responsible to create business cases to justify new product/solution development, engage internal stakeholders and help drive the development of new products to expand our customers offering/revenue. You will represent the Voice of the Customer within the Company, being team member in R&D projects and initiating and supervising Non Standard Inquiries (NSI).
Your responsibilities will include: technical/applications engineering support to customer and regional sales teams, coordinate prototype and pre-series production for Non Standard Inquiry, handling non-conformities and technical problems, initiate and guide customer specific product qualification test programs.
Future-oriented markets, freedom for self-initiative, an attractive working environment in a company where customers are at the center of our activities and where employees are the key to success, are waiting for you! This position offers you the chance to take care for key accounts in a well-rehearsed team and actively participating in shaping the future of the company. Are you keen to take over this versatile and responsible job in our global and successful company?
- Engineering Degree (ideally in communication or Radio Frequency engineering) strongly preferred
- Proven account management/application engineering experience in a global environment required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills enabling teamwork and clear communication
- Strategic market and customer knowledge (e.g. wireless infrastructure, communication equipment manufacturers)
- Product/Service/Solution Knowledge: RF Path products/application
- Customer/ Account/Market/Industry Knowledge: thorough knowledge of market and customer base: Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Samsung
- You have strong relationship building, presentation and analytical skills
- Very good communication skills in English (oral/written) for internal and external interactions. German is a plus.
- 20% international travel activity required
- Candidates with limited technical and account management experience but strong drive, entrepreneurship and fast learner will be considered