- Delivering the engineering output of the electrical work scope in line with the technical specification, budget and planning;
- Responsible for provision of day-to-day support to operating assets and support to projects where and when required;
- You report to the Department Head Operations Technical Management;
- You assist during the procurement- and construction phase the Asset Teams in vendor/(sub)contractor selection, definition of and participation in inspections and review of marine systems related documentation;
- On request of the De-partment Head or Corporate Technical Authority you will act as technical advisor
We know changing your career and country is a big step. We make sure moving to the Netherlands will be a beneficiary step for you, in terms of:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Holiday pay (8% of annual gross income), 38 vacation days, (max) 7 bank holidays;
- Pension scheme, full payment during incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including working permit, social security registration
- A personal development program and introduction to our large expat community with several social events a year.
An excellent communicator with strong analytical, planning & organisational skills.
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical and/or instrumentation Engineering.
• Over 5 years of relevant experience in electrical and/or instrumentation engineering.
• Over 3 years in organization supporting operating assets.
• Knowledge of high voltage and of relevant codes and standards.
• Experience with commissioning of electrical systems.
• Computer literacy for discipline related calculations and document processing.
• Good understanding of a multicultural, 24/7 production environment.
• Willingness to travel (occasional visits to offshore facilities and to base offices).