This is what your day as a senior embedded software engineer looks like
Our Software Engineering team designs controls for a wide variety of mechatronic systems and products. The expertise lies in both Industrial Controls and Embedded solutions. In addition, we also develop PC applications for the user interface or data processing. The interfaces between mechatronics and electro to software play an important role.
Within multidisciplinary projects such as an innovative surgical instrument, a portable blood pressure monitor, or a high-tech system for fiber optic ends, software is already involved in the concept phase. As a result, we ensure the best results and the quality of our software is of a high level.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you have an all-round function where you are responsible for specifying, designing, applying and testing software within the embedded systems. Here you work with C, C ++, Scrum, Agile, Linux and Windows. You have good technical know-how in the field of Embedded Software and you take the lead when needed.
We know changing your career and country is a big step. We make sure moving to the Netherlands will be a beneficiary step for you, in terms of:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary conditions; from €35K to €75K gross per year depending your experience;
- Holiday pay (8% of annual gross income), 24 vacation days, (max) 7 bank holidays;
- Overtime, travel and shift compensation according collective labor agreements;
- Pension scheme, full payment during incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including working permit, social security registration
- A personal development program and introduction to our large expat community with several social events a year.
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Technical Computer Science
- Some years of experience with the development of embedded software
- Familiar with multiple programming languages (such as C, C ++) on different platforms (Linux, Windows) and processors (ARM, Intel)
- Knowledge of and / or experience with various development methods and techniques (real-time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model)
- Analytically strong, proactive, energetic and driven