At ASML we make world leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. The System Install Engineering department is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
Your challenge is to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
As a system install engineer you will build, install and align components to a complete machine. You will install ASML equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems.
At the customer site you will be representing ASML in a professional way, including cultural awareness. You will also be responsible to transfer the knowledge to the local install crews and first/second line engineers. You will also perform administrative and coordination duties including SO’s, IRG’s, pass down, progress reporting.
Furthermore your tasks are:
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner
- Prepare written technical reports if required
We know changing your career and country is a big step. We make sure moving to the Netherlands will be a beneficiary step for you, in terms of:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary conditions (€40-€70K excl bonuses);
- Holiday pay (8% of annual gross income), 24 vacation days, (max) 7 bank holidays;
- Overtime, travel and shift compensation according collective labor agreements;
- Pension scheme, full payment during incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including working permit, social security registration
- A personal development program and introduction to our large expat community with several social events a year.
- The company culture is all about creating your own opportunities. In ASML everybody can grow, you decide where to.
What makes you stand out for this job? We are looking for the best in class related to:
- Work experience in precision/fine mechanical assembly, where a mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential
- Experienced (+2 years) or high educated (Mechatronics/Aerospace/Automotive preferred)
Your personal skills should include
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible but structured
- Stress resistant
- Good knowledge of the English language including reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting