An exciting opportunity for a French Speaking Lean Production Manager to work for a global Engineering company manufacturing HVAC systems in France!
The new Lean Production Manager will work for a global Engineering company manufacturing HVAC systems at their French office in Charmes. He or she will play an important role in changing the mindset and culture of people, bringing production from non-Lean principles to implementing new principles.
Opex Manager Lean Manufacturing / Value Stream Manager
Nancy , France
- Lead value stream mapping activities to define future objectives for the elimination/reduction of non-value-added activities in the production flow (products, materials and information.)
- Develop strategies and action plans to improve margins and result, and to transform the culture towards customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Coach and support operational managers in terms of value stream, cultural transformation, behavioral transformation, leadership, operational rhythm and methodology change.
- Implement material and inventory management, distribution and logistics and problem solving initiatives.
- Provide cost estimates and justification of expenses, if required.
- Ensure compliance of the value stream with standard processes and tools defined in global process.
- An exciting opportunity to work in France for global engineering company: HVAC systems worldwide
- Global mindset within the French culture
- A salary of Circa €80,000-€85,000 + benefits
- A permanent job offer
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fluency in French and English required
- Minimum 8 years' experience in operational excellence, value stream, lean manufacturing, materials management or plant management with a good knowledge of all plant operations, preferably in an assembly-oriented manufacturing environment.
- A participative and natural leadership style, your approach is pragmatic and solution oriented with a proven track record in change/transformation management.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are able to different types of personality, culture or environment, at different levels of the organisation, including works councils.
- You use common sense, diplomacy and are realistic about everyone's abilities.
- Ability to assign priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to manage and facilitate a Lean transformation with different levels of acceptance of the change.
Nancy is the largest city in the Grand-Est region, formerly known as Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine, in North-East France. With a population of over 260,000, Nancy is the 20th largest metropolitan area in France, but it’s beautiful architecture and green spaces belie its industrial nature. In fact, Nancy is seen by many as the most cultural city in France. The city’s Art Nouveau connections are evident in its buildings and palaces and there are no less than three UNESCO world heritage sites. This ‘little Paris’ is located at a crossroads that connects Paris, Strasbourg, Brussels and Lyon, and is easily accessible by car, train or plane. The high-speed train can get you to Paris in under 1.5hours and connects to Metz, Lyon and Strasbourg. There is a regional airport serving Nancy, and you can reach the large international airports of Charleroi and Luxembourg by regular shuttle.Learn more about Nancy
France is the largest country in the EU stretching across 643,801 square kilometres. It is also the second-largest economy, after Germany. France has long been popular with tourists due to its rich history and culture and is fast becoming a hotspot for expats looking. Expats are drawn here by the strong economy and job prospects, but also for the lifestyle. Living costs are low compared to other EU countries, while the quality of living is very high. There is a charmingly relaxed pace to life. France is a land where shops close on a Sunday, the lunches are long, and the wine is cheap! Getting around the country is easy using the high-speed rail networks, the largest and most efficient on the continent. The autoroutes also allow you to get from the snowy Alps to the sunny Mediterranean coast in a matter of hours.Learn more about France