A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’. At ASML we make world leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Production Engineer you mainly focus on mechanical or electrical build and qualification in the several work centers (scanner build and field install). Work preparation and structural improvements on procedures, sequences and tools are the main deliveries of a production engineer.
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The EUV Factory produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
- You will have constant attention for safety.
- Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the factory output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
New Product Introduction
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
We know changing your career and country is a big step. We make sure moving to the Netherlands will be a beneficiary step for you, in terms of:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary conditions (€40-€70K gross);
- Holiday pay (8% of annual gross income), 24 vacation days, (max) 7 bank holidays;
- Overtime, travel and shift compensation according collective labor agreements;
- Pension scheme, full payment during incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including working permit, social security registration
- A personal development program and introduction to our large expat community with several social events a year.
- The company culture is all about creating your own opportunities. In ASML everybody can grow, you decide where to.
What makes you stand out for this job? We are looking for the best in class related to:
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
Your personal skills should include:
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing