Quality Engineer for a world leading medtech company which helps patients live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
Company is a world leading Medical Device Manufacturer. Primarily involved in the development of innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring to help patients live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
Limerick , Ireland
Our Client is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Free Parking
- On site restaurant
- You will hold a Degree in Biomedical Engineering/ Quality Engineering or a related discipline.
- You will have at least 7 years industry experience in catheter manufacturing/ assembly or relevant Medical Devices
- You will be adept in Lean Manufacturing & Process Improvement
- You will have experience in Process Validation and Equipment Validation.
- You will have been involved in Product Line Transfer previously.
About Boston Scientific
Working at Boston Scientific puts you at the cutting edge of innovation. Search opportunities at Boston Scientific Galway here and jumpstart your career.Learn more about Boston Scientific
With a population of 200,000, Limerick is Ireland's third largest city and is the capital of the midwest region. Located on the banks of the River Shannon, it is becoming known as the commercial and administrative centre of Ireland. Conveniently located just 25 kilometres from Shannon International Airport, which is cleared for US customs, you can get here from just about anywhere in the world. It has excellent road networks with 6 main motorways converging in the city. It is only 2.5 hours drive from Dublin and is served by an hourly bus service. For such a large city the traffic is surprisingly manageable and most commutes are over in under 30 minutes. Along with the lower cost of living in Limerick, it's no wonder so many people are choosing to relocate here.Learn more about Limerick
Millions of expats have chosen to come, live and work in the Republic of Ireland. This English speaking European island has been influencing the world for generations. With good political and cultural connections with the EU, Britain and the US, Ireland is in a very strong position economically. With great job opportunities, a thriving industry and attractive lifestyle, it’s no wonder Ireland is an attractive prospect for ambitious individuals looking to further their career.Learn more about Ireland