Provide support to operations, interact with customers and provide support for engineering as a Quality Engineer
Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (patient safety and product quality) through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system. Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems. Ensures their direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work
Galway , Ireland
At our Quality Department, we assure that all products are manufactured to meet all recognized international standards and regulations in order to exceed our customers’ expectations. You will provide Quality input process improvements, risk assessments, etc. You will liaise with cross functional team members, developing strong partnerships within these groups.
- Provide reports/information to management on quality related issues and implement solutions to quality related issues
- Participate in cross-functional teams as directed by the Quality Manager
- Participate in internal/external audits as required
- Ensure that product conforms to specification and control further processing, delivery on installation
- or non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
- Ensure that preventive and corrective actions are taken in relation to product and Quality system deficiencies and initiate, recommend or provide solutions to product and Quality system related problems
- Interface with other departments to ensure that Quality system requirements are adhered to
- Participate in job-related training courses
Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
This fulltime position offers competitive salaries and fantastic career progression. Benefits include; pension, healthcare for the employee and dependants, bonus and paid annual leave.
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering capacity.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
Galway is a harbour city on the Atlantic coast of the West of Ireland. It is Ireland’s 5th largest city with a population of nearly 80,000. Well-connected by road and rail networks to the larger cities of Dublin and Limerick, living in Galway offers the opportunity to experience real Irish life while still being reassuringly accessible. Serviced by two international airports within an hours drive, Shannon Airport and Ireland West Airport in Mayo, it’s a short flight from London and all the major European cities.Learn more about Galway
Millions of expats have chosen to come, live and work in the Republic of Ireland. This English speaking European island has been influencing the world for generations. With good political and cultural connections with the EU, Britain and the US, Ireland is in a very strong position economically. With great job opportunities, a thriving industry and attractive lifestyle, it’s no wonder Ireland is an attractive prospect for ambitious individuals looking to further their career.Learn more about Ireland