Explore and realize sales growth as a sales engineer mechanical self-clinching fasteners in Central Germany
Lead and execute demand creation that will develop new sales and specifications for the PEM® brand of self-clinching fasteners within the region. Working closely with customers, providing know-how in PEM® brand of self-clinching fasteners both at the design/concept stage and in full production. Promotion and introduction of New Products and productivity solutions via our Haeger, IN-DIE and PEMSERTER® fastener installation equipment. Provide follow up meetings to generate additional business, obtain and provide detail reports using the Salesforce CRM system. Work closely with senior management and where appropriate our distribution partners on key accounts.
Sales Engineer Germany (Central)
Stuttgart , Germany
- Ensure the growth of sale revenue meets and exceeds the agreed targets and metrics.
- Develop new business from both new and existing customers, utilizing internal leads and own market research.
- Develop relationships at key customers, maintain a product promotional presence. Work closely with customers with design authority/influence to secure new application opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive Key Account Plan for key customers with actions, dates and responsibilities.
- Manage key customer accounts and general customer relationship management.
- Liaise with the distributor network when necessary to support the growth of PEM® products at target accounts.
- Obtain specifications for PEM® products at specific key accounts and their supply base.
- Sell value-added services, both technical and product related, including installation equipment where appropriate.
- Responsible for the promotion of installation equipment, PEMSERTER®, Haeger and IN-DIE.
- Prepare monthly territory reports specifically updating progress on key Projects.
- Maintain and update customer activity and opportunity information on the CRM system.
- Assist and provide customers with solutions on PEM fastener component selection through advice, arranging sample installations and providing test report data compiled by the internal technical departments.
- Work closely with internal sales contact and other key departments to ensure that company strategies and objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with senior management and where appropriate our distribution partners on key accounts.
- Full-time permanent position (6 months probationary)
- Report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Standard Working Week – 39 hours
- Working from home office
- Annual gross salary €80,000 - €100,000 plus 15%-20% bonus
- Company car allowance €600 - €800 per month
- Covering of mileage & other expenses
- Professional Technical / Mechanical qualification
- Commercially/Technically astute
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint
- Ideally experienced in providing technical/commercial solutions-based selling
- Fluent in English and German.
- Availability to travel within the territory and within Europe when required
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Have a valid EU driving license.
Stuttgart is Germany’s 6th largest city, with 610,000 residents and 5 million inhabitants of the surrounding metropolitan area. Despite this, it has a small-town feel due to the large green spaces and nature reserves. It is famous as the ‘cradle of the automobile’ as it is where the car was first invented by Karl Benz. The city is safe and clean and has been voted by Mercer as number 21 in EU cities to live in because of its high quality of living. Stuttgart is located in the Baden-Württemberg region, 1 hour from the Black Forest and 115 miles from Munich. It is known as a transport junction, serviced by the autobahn network notorious for its lack of speed limits. There is an International airport only 13kms outside of the town centre which you can get to by the S-Bahn rail network.Learn more about Stuttgart
Germany is the second most popular place to emigrate to, behind the US. This is mostly because of the robust job market, high salaries and low cost of living. Germany is clean, safe and a great choice to start a new exciting life. The healthcare system is superb, they have first-class education and the quality of life is consistently rated as excellent. Germany’s central European location makes it ideal for travelling and the outstanding infrastructure makes exploring on your days off easy. With an economy that is reliably stable, Germany truly is a land of opportunity.Learn more about Germany