At ASML we make world leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. The System Install Engineering department is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
Your challenge is to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
As a system install engineer you will perform source integration tests, work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner. Furthermore you will transfer the fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team, all in accordance with the sequence and procedures.
At the customer site you will be representing ASML in a professional way, including cultural awareness. The qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete, because of this you are expected to travel 60-75% of the time to customers worldwide. Working in a clean room with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Furthermore your tasks are:
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including reporting and technical escalations
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and process
- When not working abroad, you are expected to assist factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack of the source vessel
We know changing your career and country is a big step. We make sure moving to the Netherlands will be a beneficiary step for you, in terms of:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary conditions (€40K to €70K gross);
- Holiday pay (8% of annual gross income), 24 vacation days, (max) 7 bank holidays;
- Overtime, travel and shift compensation according collective labor agreements;
- Pension scheme, full payment during incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including working permit, social security registration
- A personal development program and introduction to our large expat community with several social events a year.
- The company culture is all about creating your own opportunities. In ASML everybody can grow, you decide where to.
What makes you stand out for this job? We are looking for the best in class related to:
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and vacuum systems
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and fibres
- Experienced (5+ years) or high educated (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
Your personal skills should include
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures
- Drive to achieve high quality of work
- Analytical thinker
- Stress resistant while remaining structured
- Able to work independent as well as in a team
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting, with a good level of the English language